• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No privilege to post here

ncfirefighter140

FiremanPhil
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why is it although I paid my subscription I'm still getting told I don't have privileges to see certain things and make posts on different threads.
Can someone help me out with this. Really aggravating.

ncfirefighter Southeastern North Carolina

M35A2
5ton soon

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe someone can explain the [you have insaficant privledge to post here ] in classified section?

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe someone can explain the [you have insaficant privledge to post here ] in classified section?
Never mind i figured it out I didnt realize we had to pay money to sale an item on classified

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You need to be a paid member to post in the classifieds. People who have paid have "steelsoldiers supporter" under their username to identify them. There are other benefits and forums to see as a paid menber.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You need to be a paid member to post in the classifieds. People who have paid have "steelsoldiers supporter" under their username to identify them. There are other benefits and forums to see as a paid menber.
just found it thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks