• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No turn signals

Lax

I would appreciate any suggestions on fixing a turn signal problem. I have lights all the way around but no turn signal or hazards will flash. Attached is a photo of my turn signal unit. When I turn on a turn signal the light in the center of the unit blinks very weakly a few times then appears to go out or stop.

I would really appreciate any help so I don't have to waste hours on a wild goose chase. This coming weekend is the big July 4th parade and I need to be squared away for the parade. I sure appreciate any help. Thank you.

IMG_0912.jpg

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try a new flasher unit . Sounds like it could be that or a bad ground . Flasher is quick and easy , if not then you have to look harder at other things

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Locally I do not think you will have much luck, any of the online vendors should have one .they are a military specific . Where are you located upstate ?

Lax

I guess I'm going to eBay. Sadly. I also just found out my entire parking break assembly is missing. It actually looks like it fell off! No idea how that happens. Now I need to try to locate that whole system from the cable back. :roll: These things are supposed to be fun right???...

I'm in Canandaigua.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try Kenny Kublos , kkublo@frontier.net he is just over the border in PA off 81 , he has a website and are good people to deal with he should have everything you need . FUN ???? NOW YOUR GETTING IT !!! sometimes I have to remind my self when the FUN STARTS !!!! LOL :tank:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks