• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No wonder I lost brake line pressure today

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
View attachment 896111
Looks like a damn problem to me, and in case you were wondering or not believing your eyes, yes, that is the rear righthand brake line getting grinded off by the CV shaft
this is a common problem….I see this alot on H1’s in the shop, I ultimately replace with flexible lines.

DEA AK

this is a common problem….I see this alot on H1’s in the shop, I ultimately replace with flexible lines.
I am sure I will get yelled at for asking but do you have any idea on the after market part number or whatnot? I installed my own rigid tube but apparently the wrong flare. I would prefer a flexible line and of course one that is the correct flare that I don't have to over tighten to stop from dripping.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
57k3503 is an amg kit with flex lines. Do your homework as I do not know all the details for this kit nor have purchased/installed....

but a reputable epay seller I have bought many items from has it listed reasonable:

Vapor Trail

Hey RWH, do you have any information about your kit or any opinion on the Ebay one listed above? I need some. I've seen someone else post about a braided kit they had made too.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am sure I will get yelled at for asking but do you have any idea on the after market part number or whatnot? I installed my own rigid tube but apparently the wrong flare. I would prefer a flexible line and of course one that is the correct flare that I don't have to over tighten to stop from dripping.
This thread was started about a BASIC truck which has rigid lines, YOUR truck is an A2 which already has flexible lines, as pointed out before all you need to do is order the few parts that are missing, no need to reinvent your brake system, the reference picture and parts list has already been provided for you.
I am not yelling at you, you are just not listening.
That kit listed on Fleabay is to convert a Basic/A1 truck to A2 brake lines which you already have.

Attachments

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey RWH, do you have any information about your kit or any opinion on the Ebay one listed above? I need some. I've seen someone else post about a braided kit they had made too.
Just PM me…seems you have violated some BS rule about asking a question that someone else was somehow forced to answer?
But woke them from their slumber perhaps…

Vapor Trail

Yeah I took my system apart several months ago and I have a lot going on so I don't remember what it looked like. Some of it was missing also. Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks