• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Non-Gov't liq. CUCV sources

wanta6.2

Looking for a running (no-rust) m1008 or m1028. Interested in sources that are non-auction types like Gov't liq. I've seen a place out in CO that does several maintenance routines, but CO is a bit far. I obviously look at Craigslist, but i'm still wary as here in the NE we just have too much rust.

All help is appreciated! Please help me find a CUCV

HAWKMAN

I've got one that I'm working on right now that should be done by Christmas.....if you don't find one in the meantime and I'm in NE PA which is not too far.

wanta6.2

I've got one that I'm working on right now that should be done by Christmas.....if you don't find one in the meantime and I'm in NE PA which is not too far.
I suppose a PM might be in order, but could you give me some details on what's been done/going to be done...mileage, rust, etc? Pictures...price? so many ? I know, so if PM is more appropriate i'll keep it on my radar!

acesneights1

Check Backpage for Hartford ct. There is one in there right now for 2500$. I ciould go look at it for you. I think it's in Vernon CT.

KI4GSN

Check Craigslist in the South. Apparently someone down here just dumped off a whole mess of them. There's a bunch in the atlanta area, as well as eastern NC.

niferous

You could, but you'd be getting a truck with most of its bruises and scars hidden and would overpay.

Caveat Emptor with them...

Later,
Joe
Those things looked pretty good of course they may take pictures from the very best angles. The prices were a tad high but they probably have some wiggle room in there.

84cucv1ton

no im not a dealer. im selling off my chevy stuff. i might keep one but thats it. crew cab, suburbans and cucvs will be up for sale ill pm you my number