• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Noob Glow Plug Question!

You can still buy 13g's online. I just ordered one from Summit. My truck has one bad one and 7 good ones and since none of them show any signs of swelling I am just going to replace the bad one while things are apart for the turbo.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just put 070s in my truck. Well, 7 of them. The 8th was not cooperating and I didn't risk breaking it off. Probably don't need 8 here in FL anyways. The plugs fit the factory harness. Should I be considering A/C 60G plugs? Also, if one was expecting a gp to break off, what preparations would one do to ease the prospect of removing the remains? Pull injector? Insert small rag? Move piston to TDC?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks