• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Noob reporting in

Okiefromwatonga

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am a 12 year 2 tour veteran of our nations Army National Guard and have driven with quite a few M35A2C's and M925's in my carrier. I am in the research stages of purchasing a M35 variant either in bobbed form or in order to bob. I have the battle plan lined out in my head, now just need to raise the funds to execute it. What im hoping to build/have built eventually is a Bobbed M35A2/C with a extended cab on Super Singles with the spare tire cradle behind the cab (like the M925's have). I'm a bit torn as to weather to go with the A2 and its versatile multi-fuel, or a A3C with its Cat and easier parts acquisition. Either or, it will be one heck of a pick up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from OKC.

Thank you for your service.

There are a bunch of us in the area. There serveral trucks for sale in the area. If you are extending the cab you will not want to shorten the frame unless you want a very short bed. ;-)

Okiefromwatonga

Welcome from OKC.

Thank you for your service.

There are a bunch of us in the area. There serveral trucks for sale in the area. If you are extending the cab you will not want to shorten the frame unless you want a very short bed. ;-)
No prob! We all have our callings. I'm not really wanting to shorten the frame, just the bed to make room for the extended cab and the tire carrier. First i need to purchase one tho.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know of some for sale if you want to kick some tires.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks