• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Noob with a M1123

Squirel

Hello all,

I have been lurking/looking for a HMMWV for quite a while. I just picked up a 2004 m1123 from Albany on the 5th of February. 2424 miles, had the MAK installed so its full of holes. Has a new 2 man top and doors. Bought on 10/16/19. Still waiting for SF97. All in all, other than the long wait for the EUC to be sent and clear it was a pleasurable transaction. They had the truck waiting out front when I arrived and it started right up. I'm working on the little things... hood rubbers were like charcoal, wipers are missing and don't work, horn doesn't work, and the low beam headlights were burnt out. One of the dash light sockets is extremely rusted. Drivetrain seems okay, but I am going to go through the fluids and check the half shafts and spindles. So mostly small easily fixable things.
Glad to finally be a part of the club.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks