• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Noobie question of the day…

BERZERKER888

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After servicing the rotary valves, big thanks to the usual suspects Suprman and Ronmar, my noob question is how do I refill the lost hydraulic fluid..through the “dip stick” port on the a/h power unit or must I remove the top cover of the a/h power unit and pour it in ?

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Though the dip stick hole
After servicing the rotary valves, big thanks to the usual suspects Suprman and Ronmar, my noob question is how do I refill the lost hydraulic fluid..through the “dip stick” port on the a/h power unit or must I remove the top cover of the a/h power unit and pour it in ?
Through the dip stick hole so you can use the dip stick to measure the level in the AHU.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey, no problem. I know what you mean. For me I’m getting old and that sucks.
Nah, not old. Experienced is more like it. And those occasional pauses that we do are planned too!
They give us "thinkin time" . ;-) I have heard that getting old is for sissies. Don't think we are there yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks