• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nor Cal MV mini meet

M1009 Fiend

Hey some guy from my academy are thinking of going to Pismo Feb 27-28, i think i might be taking the 1009 and my quad down if anyone is interested.

Im in for the Hollister trip but what are we thinking of for the confirmed days?

BiggsChevys

Glad I found this thread....

March 20/21.... Where?

Pismo would be out of the question for me but Hollister or the bay area would be good, as I would only be able to participate on the 20th....

No promises though.... My newly aquired M1028 is up and running now, but still has a laundry list of things to do...

BiggsChevys

Hollister has campsites..... but no wheelin after dark....

If I can make it, I will have to be back Saturday night...... Likewise there is a good chance my 9yr old daughter will be with me....

Jones

Let's not forget Tower Park, sometime around April. Everybody's welcome there but it's mostly show, booths and get-together with friends; no place to off-road.
Just off I-5 between Sacramento and Stockton.

Tower Park Resort
14900 W. Highway 12
Lodi, Calif.