• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina MV RALLY April 6th, 7th,& 8th 2012

ranger.41

I have had a great time at the rally! I would like to thank Jim Henry and KC4wd (Kevin and his wife ) for putting together a great Rally!! As well as Denton Farm park for there great facilities, and everyone behind the scenes that make it happen. As well as Cabels MKT and huis culinary skills!
ranger.41

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Dangitman!! Y'all had some super cool vehicles there!:drool:

Does anyone have pics with the people in them? We need pics of folks acting goofy etc!:beer:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's not a rally till you get the picture of a stuffed animal leaving certain places...........Or doing certain things:mrgreen:

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Just got home, had a great time. Ill post some picks as soon as i dig my camera out. and doing the family thing today. Happy Easter every one.

onegmjack

What time did you leave tigger?We got home around 2 30,I don't like US 77 but when I seen it off we went.Was going the back roads throught Marion NC,but decided to stay on the 4 lane.Was a Great Rally,just got to COLD.Thanks to all that put the Rally together.Dwight

100acre

new offroad sport...Tire Surfing

Dangitman!! Y'all had some super cool vehicles there!:drool:

Does anyone have pics with the people in them? We need pics of folks acting goofy etc!:beer:
This is what a Huphalump does in the 100 acre wood..Tire Surfing on Vinny Socom's m1009 to keep the tire from falling off after he broke his axel up on the mountain. We strapped a fence post to it and I stood on the post to keep the pressure on it. I had to ride it all the way down, but hey it worked and I even got a steak out of it.

Attachments

Last edited:

100acre

I just got home at 1 pm without a hitch. Thanks to all and everyone, I had a blast. Never had I ever gone rock crawling or 4 wheelin before with me behind the wheel. Now I know what my Anchor is capable of when she is'nt sinking. I will post more pix after a well deserved nap. Happy Easter from Bayleaf and Dan!:mrgreen:

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The first thing I ever learned about a Rally is to make friends with the cook FIRST..!

I like the Air intake. I have to do a snorkel Mod like that. I am impressed. Is there some one around with a pipe bender making these as a kit..?

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks