• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina prospect lol. Thanks for any info on 925A2

jongurley

Hey guys, just joined from North Carolina . I was looking at a 925A2 1991 model. with winch, it also has the back bows and tarp to cover the bed, what is this truck worth?? has newer tan paint, looks in good shape. has 31000 miles.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys, just joined from North Carolina . I was looking at a 925A2 1991 model. with winch, it also has the back bows and tarp to cover the bed, what is this truck worth?? has newer tan paint, looks in good shape. has 31000 miles.
It's worth what someone is willing to pay.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I appreciate the response porky. But kinda looking a more specific answer lol. 來
That's the thing prices are all over the place . Is it close, can you test drive it ,if so no shipping costs .
Winch add $2000 over a M923. With just a picture it's hard to say how it runs and drives.
A guess somewhere between $6000 and $12,000 . You can go to GP and look at closed auctions and see what they sold for , but don't forget to figure fees, taxes and shipping . what are they asking for it .

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I appreciate the response porky. But kinda looking a more specific answer lol. 🤭
Its been on Craigslist for a bit. I would offer 9500 based on what he has it listed at. I have seen the truck in person. It is in above fair shape.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk