• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina

ncfirefighter140

FiremanPhil
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for someone who may have time to handle this for the group? This is not very original, but it seems to work for Florida, so I am stealing the idea for us.

About: The purpose of the thread will be to keep all North Carolina members connected! Get to know people around you, go wheelin' with others, help wrenchin', whatever you need.

Notes: I think this would be a geart thing if someone would step up and handle this anf would have the time to keep this list updated as best they can.

Format: SS Username - City - Name - Best Contact

You must request to be added to this list and map.

ncfirefighter140

FiremanPhil
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for someone in our group that has time to keep an updated MAP of all the North Carolina group members. It's not very original, but it seems to work for Florida, so I am stealing the idea for us.

About: The purpose of this thread will be to keep all South Carolina members connected! Get to know people around you, go wheelin' with others, help wrenchin', whatever you need.

Notes: I will keep this list updated as best they can. The list should be alphabetically by username. Username is a link to the member's profile page.

North Carolina Members: Post up your information in the following format.

Format: SS Username - City - Name - Best Contact

You must request to be added to this list and map.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

CGarbee

Recently picked up a FLU 419 aka SEE Tractor. Doing some repairs. Was in Fayetteville for many years, now in the metropolis of White Oak, NC-near Elizabethtown.
I would love to see that machine on the top of the mountains at the farm in Virginia where I host the Graves Mountain MV Trailrides over the Labor Day weekend... in mid-July when we have a preview/trail maintenance weekend... I keep thinking that a SEE tractor would make short work of fixing some off camber and rut issues....as well as being a great tool for removing storm downed trees...

If not then and there, hopefully next year at Denton... :)

BELinNC

The SEE tractor would be great at handling those tasks for sure. Would love to assist, but transport to VA would be the problem. Back when I was restoring and reenacting with my OT810 halftrack I had a nice Chev 5500 and trailer to move it around with. Unfortunately, they are no longer in my motor pool! The SEE is licensed for the road, but the 50ish mph top cruise speed kind of limits it to local driving.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks