• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Dakota MVCA

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Moose97 I will be there, I live 9 miles south of Fargo and plan on having a Deuce with an S-280 in the back and my 925 with the Lightweight Weapons Station mounted and YES it will have the OTHER necessary item on it to. I hope you can make it I also very much enjoy meeting others with our addiction!
Karl/KK

moose97

Good stuff. Have either of you guys been before? I emailed to try to find out how big a show they generally have and got a note back from Rory Grenier, who said to call him. I likely will this afternoon, but I've been busy at work the last few days, and I'm getting ready for vacation starting Sunday. I'm just hoping they have a decent amount going on. I was looking at going to Iola, but I'll likely wait on something that far away until I have a MV of my own...

moose97

Speaking of keeping busy, I'm not going to be able to make it this weekend. I have to work my main job Saturday, and got called in to drive bus at, well, call it my summer/3rd job Sunday. Hope everyone has a good time, and I'd love to see some pics after!