• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Georgia to Florida I-75 Corridor

vinny-socom1

I need to get a Field Desk & 2 small tent poles from a SS members place North of Atlanta to Ocala, Florida or North Central Florida before February. Anybody going south?? I can meet anywhere off of I-75.

Trying to save a long trip to North Atlanta.

Vinny
352-258-1393cell

jwesley74

We have a recovery coming up picking up 2 trucks from Atlanta Truck Center in southeast Atlanta and headed to southwest FL. If you could arrange to have the items brought down to the trucks I'd be happy to drop them in Ocala along the way. Unfortunately, we wont beable to go north to pick the items up. We will be with our chase vehicle and several people. Depending on when I can get the trucks we may be heading to our hunting property with the truck for a couple days to do some maintenance on a tractor at the property before we head to FL. But 1 truck has the canopy and bows so your items being store in there wouldn't get wet anyway. Let me know if that's possible. Just PM me. Thanks, Justin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks