• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Northern California East Bay Area CUCV Wrench day/Meet & Greet

CucVee-E

We kicked around the idea of a meet up now lets kick around some dates. And how complicated we want this to be. I am game for being point person and picking a meet place, but would like feed back and ideas or input on dates. we should take advantage of this great weather we are having as well. I think a meet up will be the easiest vs wrench day. - How much lead time does one need? I am good with two weeks he he. I say we pick a date and who ever can make it fine, always plan another one out more lead time too.... maybe at a park in Martinez CA, and we tail gate and bbq? i'll check with the city what is required for use etc...
thank you

donalloy1

E, I am so interested! What do you say we wait for more to reply? Saved original reply's so we can attack from that angle also. Suppose if we can get 6 or more hits. We should propose a date. What do you think? DMLII sends....:jumpin:

CucVee-E

Ok Don & All- Let's get a date going here! I am on board for a weekend day event! If I counted correctly we have 7 interested now ! How about a date in May? Does Saturday the 26th?!! Works for me! PM or post here let me know -your feedback is appreciated thank you!:beer:

Red_506

Originally I thought I could make this day, then I realized it was memorial day weekend. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it.

Last edited:

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the Vacaville Fiesta Days parade is that day and i'm looking for more MVs to participate. can only commit to this?

CucVee-E

Ok - I didn't even notice it was Memorial day! How about Saturday May 19th?
(to) @ bigmike - Is that an invitation to join you in Vacaville ? What's involved ? Thank you.