• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Northern KY July 4th parade

Dmaxcc6spd

I am recruiting trucks for the City of Edgewood July 4th parade. If anyone would like to join myself and Junkyard Wars Crusher for this event, please pm me. I need to get a truck count to the parade organizers in the next week or two.

The parade line-up starts at 8:45 am at K-Mart on Dixie highway and travels via a variety of roads and ends at Presidents Park in Edgewood.

Thanks,
Spencer

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Just a quick bump in case pics are going to get posted. Spence, Jeff, myself and Todd were there. Great turn out for the parade, people everywhere! Todd might decide to find a top for his "press jeep" after all the rain we had.

deathrowdave

Missed this one all together !!! I was off that day , would have liked to join in. Could have eaten breakfast at 1st Watch !! Sorry pm me if U try next year .

Shotgun71

Just a quick bump in case pics are going to get posted. Spence, Jeff, myself and Todd were there. Great turn out for the parade, people everywhere! Todd might decide to find a top for his "press jeep" after all the rain we had.
Pics are forthcoming, I emailed them to Spencer

Last edited: