• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Northern New York Bobbed Deuce

ACBMWM#

You people are grossly misreading my post and making a lot of incorrect assumptions from what I said. I never said I didn't like bobbed Deuces, I never said "bobbing is a waste of a truck" and I never said his new truck "is now a pile of junk".
I merely said that his new truck is so far from what it started out as that comparing the two is not a fair comparison. Apples to oranges again.
And, for the record, I have seen many pictures of bobbed Deuces on this forum that I thought were very nicely done and looked very sharp. And, if I came across the right bone of a Deuce, I might consider doing one for myself.
BC
Like I said I am not saying you said anything like that.
And what your meaning was with saying its hard to compare to a deuce. But It was obvious to me he was comparing the before and after.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks