• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NORTHERN NH RALLEY?

5tonjeepman

:D Hi Everyone...

Is there anyone in this forum in NH and would be interested in a Steel Soldiers rally in northern NH? Doesn't matter how many.. I love MV's and am trying to fill a parade on the 4-th of July 2008.. I'm also trying to fill a car-show as well, any replies in either favor please e-mail me with intent, ok??
I would greatly appreciate any and all.. (guner133@yahoo.com)

Your Local Vet...Eric F.

5tonjeepman

beaubeau said:
Ill get back to U later. I am in Salisbury N.H. and very Interested! Phil
Hi... Colonel:))

Thank You for the reply, thus far your the only one.. I hope you get in-touch soon I need to confirm some loose ends..
I'm trying to get a good-significant turn-out for this.. For the car-show there is actually 2-fields one in-front of the other so you might get your own area to set-up in, BUT you'll have to share it with the spectator parking..Unfortunately.. I will work on this part for you..
I got a call yesterday from my lions club king-lion and he wanted to know who was coming and how many.. I don't want to let him down..
THANK YOU!!!! Even if some people don't have vehicles, they do have memories which are just as priceless..all are welcome!!

5tonjeepman

Hi Mecadi...

Thank You for your anticipated attendance, will you be arriving in a military vehicle for our parade?? I need them, as many as i can get.. Now I'm trying to fill 2-PARADES on the 4-th of july, the other is only 10-minutes away from where I am and the first parade.. I NEED ATTENDANCE OF VEHICLES, PRE-VIETNAM ERA PREFERABLY BUT WILL NOT TURN AWAY ANYTHING THAT COMES..:))

If I can pull this off I would be so very greatful to everyone, you will not leave here without appreciation, especially if you drove here with a parade vehicle.

5tonjeepman

Hi Steve..

I didn't really understand your message, would you please re-post it?
What I am trying to do is fill 2-parades here, one in Franconia and the other just 10-minutes away in Littleton, both in northern NH.. If you have or know of someone with vintage military vehicles who would like to participate i would gladly accept all that arrive.. It's on the 4-th of July.. I'm now trying to get a staging area for all the vehicles that arrive (I hope), it's actually the armory I still drill at..

It shouldn't be a problem, there's hardly anyone there during the week so the parking lot is usually empty... It can take 20 or so trucks.. I hope this all works out, everybody here is eager, hope to hear from you soon.. Please pass-on any leads..:))))

offroaddiesel

hi sounds like a fun thing,i was wondering where in northen new hampshire it would be. i live in western maine ,so transportation would not be so bad. if i commit i will drive my m37 there . will talk to you about a commitment later.isteve

BillF

My m38 is in Colebrook, if I ever can get it done I would like to join it. My plan is to try to get it to weare this year but I just found out I have to pull my engine and get it rebuilt again. It lost the exhaust valve, guide, and seat on the #1 cylinder.