• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NOS 4HN batteries

Jersey4x4

130.00 per is not bad really. I paid 156.00 for the Deka I have. And it will sit here forever because I have no use for it now. if someone want is I will make a heck of a deal on it. I also have the acid that goes in it. I will ship the battery if need be but not the acid.

rickf

And THAT my friends is why you do not put a link to something you want to buy before you buy it!
What happened is a dealer is sure to have bought them and will mark them up several hundred percent and make a killing.

Lets see, 40 batteries X 110.00 markup = 4400.00 Profit.
Capitalism at it's best.

Rick

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody know the size of the 4HN battery? I will try to match it up at Interstate.
I tried to buy some 4HN batteries from Exide several years ago. Exide makes them, but refuses to sell them to civilians. The Exide guy told me that Exide didn't make any civilian batteries with the same physical dimensions as the 4HN. I have no idea if what he told me was true or whether or not Interstate makes a comparable size.

And THAT my friends is why you do not put a link to something you want to buy before you buy it!
What happened is a dealer is sure to have bought them and will mark them up several hundred percent and make a killing.

Lets see, 40 batteries X 110.00 markup = 4400.00 Profit.
Capitalism at it's best.

Rick
Words to live by...........I would have loved to get one. But alas such is life.......

emr

I am so far from well of its silly, But I am shocked that someone would have grabbed these after reading the post and the interest, from good ss guys, what a rip, thats the capitalism at its worst, i hope they sit for ever, gee, sorry i got mad at someone doing this sooo blatant. Not someone i would want to do business with.

A

A/C Cages

6 of these in a row would make a great emergency back up system. Long lasting and can be converted with a inverter to 100V and run most anything within reason.

rustystud

I am so far from well of its silly, But I am shocked that someone would have grabbed these after reading the post and the interest, from good ss guys, what a rip, thats the capitalism at its worst, i hope they sit for ever, gee, sorry i got mad at someone doing this sooo blatant. Not someone i would want to do business with.

I am aware this is an old post, but it brings up an important point. If you do find a screaming deal then you can let people know by PMing them (private message) . Then they well tell others who will tell others and so on. I've done this on several deals I've come across and others have let me know also. This way the price doesn't get jacked-up by some "vender" who wants to make a quick profit on our backs. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Capitalism, but this site should be used to "help" each other. Not a site to make your living off of.

Triple Jim

Since these batteries were at a surplus chain store, the buyer may have found them without coming to this board, in a routine search for parts to sell. Of course Rustystud's advice is still valid in any case.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks