• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NOS deuce parts

m151tx

Hi Guys.

Got another batch of M35 parts this week:

NOS turbochargers (Not rebuilds) $500
Electric wiper upgrade kits (INCLUDES EVERYTHING INCLUDING MOTOR) $150
Transfer case Air shift upgrade kits $50
Air compressors $200
Pressure plate and Clutch disc $150
NOS instrument panels with gauges etc $150

Please note everything is NOS and not used ot rebuilt.

Large qty of gaskets, bearings, seal kits etc

Drop me a line if you need any other info.

Mark

m151tx

HI guys.

All the wiper kits are spoken for as are the complete instrument clusters, however I do still have individual guages and speedo's still etc and tons of filters, seals etc

Mark

If you can send me NSN's or part numbers for what you are looking for it will make it easier for me to dig for them. Thanks

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody know if the t-case airshift upgrade kit is for changing a sprag type case to an air shift?

jasonjc

Nope. It is for putting a air case in a sprag truck. You still need the air case. The air case has a diferent set of grears in it. It's not just a air piston.

m151tx

HI.

If everyone that is looking for parts can get me the NSN.s of the parts they need We will dig into them tomorrow and Saturday and get back asap.

Mark

m151tx

HI.

If everyone that is looking for parts can get me the NSN.s of the parts they need We will dig into them tomorrow and Saturday and get back asap.

Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks