• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NOS Heavy Duty Roadside Emergency Kit For Your 5 Ton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rifleman

Well i found a kit on line that is just perfect for our trucks. I bought this kit for $129.00 bucks plus shipping. Anyway this is the same kit that the Government put in military trucks less the Chain fall.

These kits have been sitting in a warehouse since about 1996 but everything inside of them is new and MADE IN THE USA! The only problems i found with my kit was a little rust on the jack pump stem, you can see it in the photo, please note that this is a high lift jack.

Next two of the emergency red triangles had their base broken open and some of the sand came out of them, they use sand to add weight to them to keep them from blowing over, you can see some of the sand on the floor in the one photo.

All in all this is a great kit, now i plan on using it on my M925 but the wooden crate has painted M35A3 on the end so i think it was NOS for the M35A3 but it will work great on my truck too. For a list of the items in the kit i posted a photo of the content list.

As of today i know they have 8 kits left for sale, if you would like one for your truck them PM me and i will tell you were you canView attachment 426485View attachment 426486View attachment 426487View attachment 426488View attachment 426489View attachment 426490View attachment 426491View attachment 426492View attachment 426493View attachment 426494 buy it.

F18hornetM

sent you a PM, but never mind...was an easy find. Not a bad deal really, a good jack is high $$ and so is the air chuck w/gauge. Not sure the socket will do you any good but still not a bad deal all in all,

Rifleman

To everyone who PM me after midnight i just returned all your PM's today. I just checked the web site and they still have 5 left for sale so that means some of the S.S. members who contacted me last night ordered some of them. Just to let everyone know i am not selling there kits, i am just providing the info on were to find them on line. One more thing this kit is HEAVY, 75 pounds heavy and it is being shipped from the state of OK. so the shipping cost may be a deal breaker for some members. To give members an idea of the shipping cost I live in AZ. and the Fedex shipping cost me 40 bucks.

steelandcanvas

Nice kit for someone who wants to display the correct BII. I would advise folks though if they travel any substantial distance from their LZ to carry a lot more. Duct tape and tie-wire have saved my butt a few times.

Rifleman

Kloakndage, please PM me for the info on the kits.

M35A2-AZ to answer your question on shipping, since your right down the road from me you will be looking at about 40 bucks for shipping on one kit.

Steelandcanvas, you sir are so right, duck tape and wire are very important to any tool kit. I carry more stuff then i will probably ever need in my truck but its not like you can just call a friend with a pickup truck to come tow you home, so as i learned as a scout, always be prepared.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kloakndage, please PM me for the info on the kits.

M35A2-AZ to answer your question on shipping, since your right down the road from me you will be looking at about 40 bucks for shipping on one kit.

Steelandcanvas, you sir are so right, duck tape and wire are very important to any tool kit. I carry more stuff then i will probably ever need in my truck but its not like you can just call a friend with a pickup truck to come tow you home, so as i learned as a scout, always be prepared.
Rifleman, Thanks for the info.!!!
Castle Bravo said that he talked to you the other day about your truck, you need to come to one of our get together.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the info rifleman, this a a good deal and I happened to be looking for the canvas doc bag that's included in the kit. Bonus. Mine is on the way!

Rifleman

M35A2-AZ i would love to come to one of your get together just tell me when and were and i will be there.

Well i just checked to see how many kits were left and as of this afternoon there are 3 kits left.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M35A2-AZ i would love to come to one of your get together just tell me when and were and i will be there.

Well i just checked to see how many kits were left and as of this afternoon there are 3 kits left.
PM's you, my truck came with nothing, I need a kit. Thanks

Rifleman

Lady's and Gentleman, please do not PM me about the road side kits because as of this afternoon they have all been sold. I found these kits on line and since my truck came without any of these tools i just wanted to provide a free link to these kits to "pay it forward" to all the other S.S. members who have helped me in the past and who may help me in the future. Rifleman

Status
Not open for further replies.