• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NOS M275 fuel tanks

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found several NOS M275A2 fuel tanks in th crates. They have the sending unit, screen and fuel cap. The fuel pump opening is capped off. I believe there are 6 left. I can get them friday if people are interested. BFR and Kenny expressed interest just need confirmation. Prices are $150 ea and delivered to GA rally only. We are going back up to pick up a big item we were not hauling across the country and back on the way to CA. Let's get a list going, I will be home tomorrow and will call and confirm purchase wed night if there is interest.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in for sure Jim, sorry I couldn't get more folk on board. Check with Wreckerman, he voiced interest but didn't commit.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's OK Kenny. 3 was the minimum I'd go back for so we are there. I'll call tomorrow to confirm then will send you 2 a PM. We'll also have better pics. By the way, more pics soon, as we are home.:-D:-D:-D

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny and BFR, We are going up thursday to get the stuff Please paypal to Hndrsonj@aol.com On another note, A SS member bought the HMMWV stuff so he is cutting a break on any additional tanks for us. If you 2 want a 2nd (or 3rd) tank they will be $100 ea. Just let me know the total.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK Jim, you have cash! I put in a couple of extra dollars to cover the Paypal fees. Just one tank for me. I sincerely appreciate it Sir!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got back getting the tanks. Also dug around for 3 hours. Got:
3 M275 tanks
2 NOS Mule crankshafts $20
2 rebuilt deuce steering shafts/gearboxes $20
2 gallons brake fluid $20 ea
1 rebuilt airpak $20
1 exhaust flex tube FREE

Tony got:
New Bomb Hoist/chainfall $200
deuce winch driveshaft $25
2 deuce air filters $20
numerous small parts

Overall was a very good trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks