• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not a new but, couldnt find my info

nathank

Ok well maybe I should clairfy I was not kicked off or ran off. I dont hink I had more than 5 responses on the sitee before. I just never could find time to get back here. The interaction I had with the site was when I got an email saying very not nice things that was apperantly sent to every one and shortly got an apology. So now I am back and for the most part just lurking around and reading as much as I can.

Danger Ranger

Ok well maybe I should clairfy I was not kicked off or ran off. I dont hink I had more than 5 responses on the sitee before. I just never could find time to get back here. The interaction I had with the site was when I got an email saying very not nice things that was apperantly sent to every one and shortly got an apology. So now I am back and for the most part just lurking around and reading as much as I can.
Oh, thats not what we're worried about.....the site is fine. Glad you found time to be on again....your user stuff may soon be an issue.....just trying to warn you. Thats what the other posts here are.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Did you try emailing me first? What was the old account name, old email? You shouldn't have been able to re-register with the same email.