• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not sure what, but up for grabs.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I picked up a couple of loose items in the junkyard that I thought might be useful to someone.

1. SKCA (Some kinda' cable assembly :wink: ). At first glance, I thought it was the slave cable for jump starting, but the connector is too big/different. Also, it has one male/one female ends. I have two of these. Make an offer.

2. Air pak? I don't think it's deuce or 5-ton. Anyone?

Attachments

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Geezzzz, with all of the sharp minds in here, I thought someone would have figured these out by now.

Ok, someone will recognize that air pak thing for sure soon.

On the cable, I have some better pics below.

From the data tag:
BARLOW ELECTRIC PRODUCTS
??NTI??DON VALLEY, PA
MODEL AL ?605 FRC
250VDC
60 AMP 600 VAC 2 POLE

The cable length is about 20 ft. My only guess is some kinda’ extension for a generator? Where’s Kenny, (Mr. GenSet)? Whadda’ ya’ think?

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, without going to the parts catalog, the cable seems to be a rare ans sought after power cable for the M109A3 shop van. I'll research it a little to see if I can confirm. The air pack looks deuce to me but hey, what do I know. Bjorn beat me to the antenna already. I'll try a little digging on the cable.