• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not transportation, but inspection. XM813 in Waldo, Fl

jrobinson5093

I am looking at a xm813 5 ton cargo truck that is for sale in Waldo, Fl. Is there anyone near there that could go and check it over and see if it a decent truck.
Cl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

phil2968

There is a bunch of us going to Belleview on Saturday. That's not to far I don't think. I'll look at the map. Maybe someone is coming from that direction.
*edit* Looks like it is an hour and 15 min from Belleview. Maybe someone coming south can check it out.

Last edited:

jrobinson5093

Maybe if I go check it out and buy it I can get a list of people and numbers of members on the way home for emergency stops. I live in Jakin Ga which is 10 miles from Alabama and 10 from Florida. I would try to stay off the interstates to avoid the DOT. But if someone can go check it out that would be awesome.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks