• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Now a card carrying member

micmccon

Seems silly to say, but I got my Deuce delivered tonight! My first M.V. I went for a brief drive through the neighborhood and rutted my yard (accidental)and am like a little kid on Christmas morning. I'll take some pics in the morning!:):):):):):)

RealCavDog

Good for you ! Can't wait till I am making the same post, but pretty sure I will figure out the picture thing first so I wont have these guys bouncing me !

Looking forward to checking out your score, enjoy !

micmccon

Ok, a couple more. To respond to a few guys, I got a copy of the TM in the glove box compliments of Uncle Sam. The 6TL batteries were still good and the thing has a half a tank-o-diesel and runs well. I am extremely pleased so far! The truck only has 2900 miles on the odo and 210 hours on the meter. From what I found in the glove box, it seems the military bought groceries with it, but I would love to find out more about it's past uses and or deployments!

Attachments

micmccon

BTW, thanks to my wife (who didn't make me sleep with it) for helping me figure out the pics and getting a few posted... Seems I wasn't waiting long enough for them to upload and just kept clicking on the **** thing. ;-)