• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Now part of the club

coolnick73

I took the plunge yesterday and got me an M35A2C from Andy at army6x6.com. I am now in the process of cleaning off some surface rust for some new paint.

It all started with a $170 M105 from GL (EUC at Battle Creek) and it sure seemed like it needed something to pull it with. Hopefully I won't me needing any additional equipment any time soon :roll:

Attachments

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
coolnick73 said:
Hopefully I won't me needing any additional equipment any time soon :roll:
It's already too late for you, you're officially infected with the MVFlu. I will say though, from my own personal infection perspective...it's NEVER a question of "needing" more!!! By the way, sweet looking truck. I'm with gimpyrobb, I love the dropsides!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard!! TONS of information and assistance here at S.S. I guess Andy hasn't sold all of his trucks yet! LOL CONGRATS!! Dropsides are "it"! Good luck, and enjoy!! I know that the wife and I sure do! :-D

gunboy1656

Ahh you are the one getting that truck. Andy told me that I couldn't have that one. That thing is super clean.

He's told me he had a LOT of requests for it.

He found a couple issues, but nothing major. So far i am happy dealing with him.

A friend of mine bought one off him and seeing how he dealt with things, even after the sale help mme decide. Just cant wait to get it home.