• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

now that looks better.

Josh

ive seen 1100x20s on a deuce in person and i didnt even notice it until someone pointed it out. they dont look different to me at all.

Josh

i was thinking you wanted 1100x20s because they would look different or something, or stand out more, i miss interperated(sp?) what ya was going for.

Josh

yeh when we did the PNW rally thing a few months back, one of the guys from canada had 1100s on his truck, i thought my deuce was going to die trying to keep up at some points. i was pushin her to keep up with Hammer in his 5ton of 1600's on the way there. 1100's would be nice but i also pull trailers alot with mine and there are some points im in 2-3rd gear on the freeway and i think 1100's would just make it worst.

Josh

well i normally tow a 7500lb trailer or so. 16ft carhauler with a 1985 toyota landcruiser. and normally the firewood and what not. and on the flats or even mild hills i can normally keept 55ish. soons there a grade im normally down in 4th at 40ish just screaming along, on a 5.5% grade hill i was in 3rd doing 22(4 miles long :cry:) and a 6.5% grade(steepest ive been on on a main road) i was in 2nd doing 14. i would imagine a id imagine id have to down ****t to 4th and 3rd alot more with 1100's.