• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nsn: 4210-01-149-1356

Emf27

Planning on ordering this fire extinguisher. The site I'm buying it from requires I buy a minimum of 5. I really only need one.they run 65 a piece. Let me know if anyone needs one as well.

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You could go ahead with your purchase and then list the extras in the Classified section. You'd probably get more traffic there. Guys with other types of vehicles may also be interested and more likely catch a classified ad over your post here in the HMMWV section.

jasonjc

You can just go to your local fire extinguisher store and get one there. Just ask for a 5lb Purple "K" extinguisher. That is what the NSN is for. The brand will be who ever is cheaper that year.

On a side note the 4210-01-19-1356 5lb purple "K" is only a 10BC per TB5-4200-200-10 , that seems low, ie cheap.

Most 5lb purple k fire extinguishers are 30BC-60BC rated.

And 5lb ABC's are 3A40BC.

Be for I bought that one based on the NSN only I'd look around and do some reach.

Another thing to remember is a 5lb extinguisher only last 10-15 seconds. You have to get it ON the fire the right way.

Emf27

You could go ahead with your purchase and then list the extras in the Classified section. You'd probably get more traffic there. Guys with other types of vehicles may also be interested and more likely catch a classified ad over your post here in the HMMWV section.
Good thought! I found it on another site. That sold me one. Thanks anyway!