• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nube from Concord NC

Scottd9990

Hi Folks! I am a retired Coast Guard Chief Gunners Mate living in Concord NC (1981-2001). Into motorcycles, guns, shooting, fishing, camping and military vehicles. I have dreamed of owning a Deuce and making it into a camping rig. I see several for sale here, which is going to get me Divorced!!! After that I guess I can travel anywhere I want? :)

Regards,

Scott Davis
Concord NC

Vintage iron

Well welcome to the disease. Let me know what you are looking for I have a few customers with M35a2s for sale the prices vary on what options they have. If you include your wife in this hobby, she will love it. It is a family friendly hobby with lots of great people. Bring her to the Weare Rally and she will be hooked ;)

Welcome! If you are wanting an original deuce (as in, not bobbed) then the one I have is about as nice of one as you will find for the price! Come drive it home! If you want to ride in a 5-ton and deuce stop by, might give you an idea which you would rather have.

Scottd9990

PO ran on the truck on mostly WMO so its a dog right now. I put 1/2 tank of diesel in yesterday and had a bit more power. Can now get to 2400 in 5th gear but no more. Fuel filters are next to change out. Reading TM and learning how to drive and work on the truck. Having fun!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks