• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nubie needs professional help with identifing a trailer

CB121

Please could someone explain what type of trailer I own

Thank You :roll:

Attachments

mangus580

*** Note... me & CB121 have talked, and agree to work his troubles of posting out :)

If I knew where all his answers were, and how I could arrange them properly in time with this post I would.

those of you who had the answer, kindly add it here.

I think... going from memory of what I saw posted... its some M135 axles (maybe frame) with a M35 box on it converted to a trailer?

dm22630

This trailer appears to be an M211 which has had the cab/engine/front axle/etc removed & the frame bent into a "V" in order to make it a trailer.

It is one of a kind & will support MUCH more weight than you will be able to put in it.

A couple things to think about....

#1 - There are probably no brakes on this trailer. If there are none, I would be very careful about relying on your deuce to stop itself & this trailer loaded or not. If there are brakes, you should be good to go.

#2 - I would definitely agree that this would be an AWESOME parade trailer! Just paint to match & you would have a reeeeeeally unique look.

Good Luck!

mangus580

#1 - There are probably no brakes on this trailer. If there are none, I would be very careful about relying on your deuce to stop itself & this trailer loaded or not. If there are brakes, you should be good to go.
It looks like there is brakes... judging by the master cylinder, and hose up front.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Lets call it a hybrid trailer? I vote M211 on the axle housings and m35ish on the bed.
Someone made it but not military issue.
Like I said before...unique...and worthy of discussion...in the proper way.
When in doubt...just ask...someone will help...if asked correctly.
If anyone on this site says they know everything about MV's...they are way better than anyone I know...but combined we can get on target quick. :p

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Based on the pics from the other thread it has a dropside tailgate and there was what appeared to be some sort of data plate on the front of the bed. I'd like to know what that data plate said if that's what it was.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
*** Note... me & CB121 have talked, and agree to work his troubles of posting out :)

If I knew where all his answers were, and how I could arrange them properly in time with this post I would.
All the answers were in the other 3 threads. I'm stupified by this. Open one back up and all the answers will magically appear.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks