• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NV 4500 swap. What hydraulic line

RIDEBANSHEE

I"ve looked around and haven't found much. Im swapping a NV4500 in my 1028 using a 87 hydraulic clutch setup. My question is what did you guys use for a hydraulic line?? That is where im stuck at the moment. Thanks

paladin1176

Are you talking about the one that runs to the slave cylinder? There is an internal and external slave cylinder depending on the setup you get. The last person I know that did this conversion used a piece of rigid tubing and a hand bender to get the pieces that didn't come with the donor vehicle.

cliffyp

Rockauto.com sells them. Look in the 3/4 or 1 tons, the 1/2's would've had an nv3500, I have no idea if that line would fit. I think the slave went from external to internal around '96.

nyoffroad

IIRC, I took the hyd master cyl and lines off of a gas powered half ton so all of them MAY be the same. This advice is only worth what you paid for it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks