• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NY - FL Jan 9-12 2023

LoveOfCountry

We will be taking “the Patriot” with our company store trailer in tow from eastern Long Island to Tampa Florida January 9,10,11,12. If anyone is going to be on the road or wants to join us for a portion of the trip please chime in. 🇺🇸 We will be filming for our new YouTube series coming February 2023.

Attachments

LoveOfCountry

Not the start I had hoped for but I’m keeping positive.

Calling all VA, NC, SC, GA soldiers!
looking for:
* Drivers door - latch broke. Rigged to close but every now and again it sneaks open. Fun!
* Cable Clamp for Throttle - purchased the throttle cable, had it installed only to find it’s just the cable. No end clamp. Useless! Need this to get some leg relief and cruise control!

Averaging 5.7 MPG with 5k in the bed and towing a 10k enclosed tag trailer.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks