• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NYC to Mass/Cape Cod

Lukes_deuce

Hey gang,

Im heading to Cape Cod area end of the month. If someone needs something brought from NYC to Cape Cod, I have room on the 5 ton. Also have a hoist on the truck to lift heavier objects, up to 1500 lbs.

PM me.

Willyk

Which route you taking? I live in CT. I was gonna take my truck on the ferry from Bridgeport to port Jeff to grab a trailer. I bought one here in CT instead. Safe trip. Careful with those state cops at the bridges in Queens ( if you go that way instead).

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Hey Luke, when in the Cape Cod area if you have any issues let me know as there are several of us on the Cape including "Vintage Iron" who has his own military truck repair business. Safe travels.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks