• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nyquil as fuel

zout

Just curious if I can run Nyquil in my fuel instead of WMO - NyQuil has 25 percent alcohol content.

Seeing as we have a half a trailer load !

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Negative Zout. Nyquil will make your truck drowsy and possibly make it go to sleep!!:naner:

PS...save me a case of nyquil for the winter.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Dave you might want to distill it first the syrup might gum up your HH. Hmm wonder who might have a still down your way:D

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok I talked to some Doctors and they thought it would be best to just read and heed the lable. Do not operate machinery on Nyquil as it my cause drowsyness.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Only if your multifuel has a cold or the flu, with a runny nose and stuffed up head.

Geez, a case of that stuff would last me for years........

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave, I think you have been spending too much time "taste testing" the latest batch of cherries.......

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll take a few cases at the GA rally, please.

ducer

I don't know about NyQuil an a fuel, but it makes one he11 of a babysitter for kids.:whistle: The night time sniffefling, sneezing, coughing, fever, achy head, put your kids in a coma medicine! :drool:

Denny

zout

You know PC that if you take too much of either of them liquids it will put you in a coma.

Wonder if Doghead has any statistics on mixing whale oil and nyquil ??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks