• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

O.D. Green has the desease, 4 CUCVs

Alredneck

Banned
Howdy all, just thought I would post on our Companies ( O.D. Green LLC ) behalf with its recent aquisition of 4 more M1009 CUCVs. We will be saling them after we go through them and work out the bugs and might keep one around for a gopher truck. So that puts us with 5 M1009s and 1 M1008 and 1 M1031 ( ? Maintenance truck ). Along with the various deuces and 5tons. Good day at the auction!

Attachments

ARYankee

That ain't right..... :( I was actually going to bid on some of those but the funds just weren't there. If you may need any assistance let me know. Greenbriar isn't really that far from where I live.

Alredneck

Banned
Sorry to hear that, funds was my limiting factor as well, there were some good deals on some 5tons and I was bidding on some M1008s but went to high for my taste ( try to stick 500 or less )
But the prices were average on most of the good looking trucks. So 4 trucks for less than 2k cant beat that. Deuce's were on par with GL prices lately so I would rather by deuces from GL sometimes but if the price is right I will bid on whatever where ever! There will be more auctions coming up so better luck next time!:grd:

ARYankee

Sorry to hear that, funds was my limiting factor as well, there were some good deals on some 5tons and I was bidding on some M1008s but went to high for my taste ( try to stick 500 or less )
But the prices were average on most of the good looking trucks. So 4 trucks for less than 2k cant beat that. Deuce's were on par with GL prices lately so I would rather by deuces from GL sometimes but if the price is right I will bid on whatever where ever! There will be more auctions coming up so better luck next time!:grd:
Ahhh it's all good. Congrats on the scores :) I was holding to the 500 or less thing as well. They did have some really nice deuces and 5 tons. Like I said if you need some assistance or can't get to them in time, let me know, and I'll gladly help or store.

Alredneck

Banned
Thanks for the offer to help out. I got a trip coming up later on in the week to OKC so I will try and snag two at a time then make another trip later on. I just hope these are more complete than the last one I bought from the same place.

eliza

Hi I read your post and like it so much.web sites are source of information and your site is one of them.I mail all of my friends to check it.

___________________________________-

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
"eliza" is the name of an AI program that can run on small computers. It generally does not post messages to BBS by itself but who knows what people with idle time will code up. It may also be a jest along those lines.

It may also be the output of a language translator program being used by a non-english-speaking new member so let's assume that for now.

Nice trucks, be sure to take advantage of the classifieds when putting them up for sale.

Alredneck

Banned
Umm first the Eliza thing is kinda wierd, I do post info about MV on another site im a member of and encourage folks to come on over here. But I dont own the site. I do have a blog which I have linked in post on here and on the other site as well so doing a search my name comes up a bit. Yes this was a GSA auction, I like em less trouble than GL. Opcom thanks and yes I will post in the classifeds when I get them up to par, heck I still need to pick them up. Riaburn I will get some pics of all our trucks and do a post on them, the ones being sold will go to the classifeds and the ones we keep modified as time allows, I currently have one with a locked up motor, I also have a 427BB out of a old dumptruck I thought about throwing in the 6.2s place. Im trying to get away from gassers tho. Might be used for parts or sold as is never know. Stay posted to your favorite SS channel and you will find out!:mrgreen:

Alredneck

Banned
Sitting here thinking, I hope it aint the Feds or .GOV listening on my post. I could of swore they were listening at one time but thats one reason I got this new computer its sanitized compared to the other. Man need more tin-foil!:cookoo:

Alredneck

Banned
Sweet trucks ranchhopper, I wanted to bid on some 5tons since a bunch went under the grand mark but we are trying to flip these blazers for Company upgrades. ( Trying to be a better more reliable service provider with the right equipment ) I hope you dont come across to many gremlins with them. I may see ya out there when we pickup!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a nice M52 and another blazer from that same auction my blazer was never repainted Im hoping they never got around to useing it.
Ha, you out bid me on that M1009. I bought a couple of 1009s from Greenbrier last year and they had been stripped of parts and that didn't show in the pictures. I was nervous about spending too much.

I also bought a M818 and M52A2 at the same time and they where both runners.

I have a BUNCH of left rear quarter panel window glass for the one that is missing on this truck.

Price is cheap but shipping is crazey. The box is SUPER sized.

The Greenbrier guys are great. They even have a loading dock and will load your trailer if needed.

Langhorne

My father and I are looking to buy one or two m1009s to use up at our hunting property and also to have as a "bug out" vehicle. We're up in the St Louis area.

PM me if you think you can help out. Thanks!