• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ocala National forest Trail ride

Lindsaym151

Hey all, I am putting on an informal 1 day trail ride in the Ocala National forest. The date is Aug-31 We will be prerunning a trail system I have set up for a MVPA event. There will be mostly woods roads and and secoundary roads.The trail ride will be about 65 miles and take around 5 to 7 hrs .Their will be a lunch stop at a natural spring where you can swim.Please bring your own drinks and lunch.Please let me know if you want to go!and I will post directions if there is any interest.:):):):):):):)

mbehne

Awesome!!! Wish my grandparent were still alive, it would have been a good excuse to go visit them. They lived in Eustis for quite some time and the Ocala NF is a neat place. In a few of our roamings around we found a few dirt floor establishments way off the beaten path!

caliber1

Hafta see if I'm here or there then. The deuce will still be here. Spent many weekends up there around big scrub. Will keep this in mind Lindsay.

Lindsaym151

Hey all just looked at the calendar, that's labor day wkend , lets move it back to Sept 7. I think that will work out beter for every one.

Lindsaym151

Hey Ray , If you could pass the word on to all the parade group that would be cool.Cant wait to see you! Bring the deuce, That other one is too pretty!

Lindsaym151

Hey every one, Wife said if every one brings something, we can hang out at my house afterwords!!!! bring camping gear , shower and bath room in barn !(BOTH COWBOY) primitive, but a really cool pool area!I work out of town so my house is set up like a hotel!!!!!Hot tube, pool,Bar areas,Come and have fun, be part of the original crew , this will be a destinational event in 3 years!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks