• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ocala National forest Trail ride

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Lindsay - Do you have a propane grill at your house? I'm thinking about bringing a package of hot dogs and some burgers for the post trail ride meal!

Lindsaym151

Pool area ,Bridget&Lindsay 005.jpgHouse foggy 044.jpgHouse foggy 045.jpgUsed to be a ranger their! got maps you cant get! thx though!Yes , on the grill I was suggesting that for every one! got a large yard and pool for the after party!

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lindsay - I can't wait to see your place!! LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!! :drool:

Sorry you can't make it, Phil. I have a feeling that this event will go over so well we'll have to do it again!!! [thumbzup]

Dodge man

Lindsay,

I'm planning on coming. Do you need any charcoal? I bought two big bags for Rayzor's cookout and then forgot them and left them at home.

Lindsaym151

Ok , So I see a bunch of guys and gals are bringing M1009's I am setting up a 1/2 mile technical course on my property. This is not a SPEED run, just go and negotiate the trail !Hills , dips, log crossings, technical tight turns! Set up to challenge you but not break any thing!

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like to invite some MV owning friends that live in and around Ocala but are not on Steel Soldiers (yet). Is that OK? Where and when are we meeting? What time are we leaving to head into the Forest? If we're meeting at Lindsay's house, is there a place that we could stop to allow those that live in/near Ocala to join us in the convoy?

Lindsay - Could you give me a rough idea of the route you have planned through the Forest? I want to use it to teach my daughter navigational skills with a map and compass. THANKS!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks