• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OD Addict looking for support.

Galdron

This all started trying to find a truck for my beekeeping operation. So I bought an M35A2C. Love that truck. Well later I saw a nice M105 trailer I thought would make a nice addition.. So I recovered the trailer.

But yesterday I went ahead and bought an M109A3. So I might have an MV addition will an extra cup of coffee help any?

Attachments

Pooch1128

The coffee won't hurt, but if you seriously think you may have an addiction then you may have to switch to something a little stronger. O f course the first step is to admit to the addiction and to imbrace it. But it maybe a little early yet, perhaps we should wait and see if you "need" more..... Anyhow Congratulations on your purchases......it could be worse.:grd:

T

televisionman007

speaking from experience i bought 1 now own 7 within 6 months..... :beer:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy. :cookoo:

You are headed down the slippery slope of MV addiction with a bunch of guys that will grease the skids as you go by.:shock:

Lots of prior service and retired guys on here.....you'll never meet a better bunch of misfits in one place.rofl

We won't just help you....we will help you help yourself.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

Again...welcome to the madness.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Galdron, You have it bad just like I got the addiction.
Started with M35a2 then M105a2 now I am looking for a 2nd
M35 or a M109.
I think we need help, well that is what my wife says..:lol:[thumbzup]

Looks like nice trucks..

Galdron

I want to thank you guys for the post. I hope I can someday contribute even a small part back to what I get out of this forum. You guys are great.

gunboy1656

Not too often a junkie comes to a distributor to get help. But I tell you what I will help you recover. Just get a flatbed and send your trucks and trailer to me, and you will be good as new.

Oh yeah, welcome to the site.

rlwm211

Imagine that.......

BeeKeeping........... with a deuce??????

WOW that is a great excuse to buy some OD IRON......

I wish I had thought of that!!!!!!!

Welcome to the nut farm....

RL

From a very old Wreckerman post, the post is old not him, well him too.
"ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE"
You are embarking on a journey that will make you as happy as it will crazy......it will make your neighbors question your sanity.....your relatives whisper among themselves when you enter the room.
You will not be able to pass a junkyard or lot full of machinery without doing the "MV weave" as you go by.
"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING" will become your co-drivers' mantra.
You will give up your other vices to finance your new found addiction (Freightrain math= I quit smoking so I can buy two more deuces per year).
You will attend rallys where you will trade your coveted junk for other MV addicts coveted junk...and you will both leave feeling you got the best end of the deal.
You will make deals with the Boss Lady that includes new funiture, repainting, recovering rebuilding or jewelry in order to buy one more MV.
You will drive a deuce to Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Lowes or other stores to pick up something that would easily fit into the back of a pickup truck.
And you will spend too much time on Steelsoldiers hobnobing with your fellow addicts.
Ask me how I know......I can quit anytime I want to.

swampzr2

Sometime this year, we taxpayers will again receive another 'Economic Stimulus' payment.

This is indeed a very exciting program, and I'll explain it by using a Q & A format:

Q. What is an 'Economic Stimulus' payment?

A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers..

Q. Where will the government get this money?

A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money ?

A. Only a smidgen of it.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment?

A. The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China ?

A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.S. economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:

* If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China or Sri Lanka .

* If you spend it on gasoline, your money will go to the Arabs.

* If you purchase a computer, it will go to India , Taiwan or China.

* If you purchase fruit and vegetables, it will go to Mexico , Honduras and Guatemala .

* If you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea ..

* If you purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan .

* If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock, it will go to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.

Instead, keep the money in America by:

1) Spending it at yard sales, or

2) Going to ball games, or

3) Spending it on prostitutes, or

4) Beer

5) Tattoos

6) Buying retired MV's

(These are the only American businesses still operating in the U.S. )

Conclusion:

Go to a ball game in a Deuce with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day !

No need to thank me, I'm just glad I could be of help.

At least MV's are made in America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oddshot

This all started trying to find a truck for my beekeeping operation. So I bought an M35A2C. Love that truck. Well later I saw a nice M105 trailer I thought would make a nice addition.. So I recovered the trailer.

But yesterday I went ahead and bought an M109A3.

So I might have an MV addition will an extra cup of coffee help any?

**** ... all I wanted was a better bed for my Ford pickup truck.

I bought a M 105 trailer ... I told myself I just bought it for the bed ... well that ... and the bows and tarp.

I told myself I could stop at any time ...

But then I caught a wiff of that OD ARMY smell.

And then I found this place ... and I found myself looking at pictures of flat fendered Dodges ... and ... READING TM'S ...

... and just going out to the garage with old copies of PS magazine ... and smelling more of that canvas ...Connie really is ... special ... you know...

eventually I got my wife to drive me 657 miles ... NORTH of all things ... and I MAINLINED an M35 back to Georgia.

I SOLD the Ford to buy the Deuce ....

I can't stop ... I don't think anybody can.

Now I'm looking at TRACKED VEHICLES!!!!

You're doomed.

Sell the house... sell the kids ... its all over.

oddshot

Can a Deuce outrun a bunch of angry bees??? :shock:

You might wanna think about something armored!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks