• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OD Heavy meeting Old Heavy

Gamagoat1

Put the M-816 to work today. Picked up a Troy Steam engine.
It's an 11 inch bore and a 10 inch stroke. Weighs around 6000 lbs.
My friend, 70deuce, brought his deuce and we loaded it up. The wrecker didn't know it had a load and the deuce hardly setteled in the suspension.
The last picture shows it ready for inspection and clean up before moving in side. Everything rolls and is in excellant condition.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gamagoat1

Got that running yet???
It shouldn't be long. It's all over the floor right now. It's really in beautiful condition in side.
Rolls like it's on ball bearings. I don't know how much my air compressor will make it move but am making a blank flange to hook it up...
Thanks again for the help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks