• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OD IRON

MODS........Not sure if this is the right location but it is about deuce parts. feel free to move it if need be.

I just ran into a little problem with an order I made over the weekend with OD Iron. I sent them an email explaining the problem and within 1 hour Mike called me and we worked it out. I must say he was an absolute pleasure to talk to and work with even though my email was far from the nicest one a person can receive. I think we were on the phone for about half and hour and the situation was resolved within about 5. I get so frustrated about dealers sho don't want to talk or deal with you since you are only buying one thing. once in a while. not getting wholesale stuff from them. I would highly, highly, highly recommend www.odiron.com. I really like what Mike is doing and I am happy that I joined this site and found out about him and his site. I don't think you could get a nicer person to talk to and I know from now on everything that he carries will be on its way to my house when i need it. In short, well sort of, I ask that anyone needing any parts head over to his site and check them out. I do want to add that i have no gain from this in any way shape or form. I just want him to succeed since he is without a doubt putting all his effort into this thing and I am glad to see it. Again please consider Mike and his site OD Iron whenever you need stuff for our aging trucks. Thanks again.

I am not trying to take away from any of the other sponsors or dealers on this site. I am just explaining my ordeal with this dealer.

Kenny Reed
A very happy customer

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
He's taken care of me multiple times and went waaaaay beyond the call of duty when I was rushing around trying to get ready for Aberdeen and both my cylinder heads were on a workbench in the garage.

SierraHotel

Although I am yet to purchase something from Mike, I have traded PM’s about his pricing and what I am finding elsewhere. I’ve found him to be very honest and will certainly hit him up in the near future.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
whistlingdeuce said:
... I would highly, highly, highly recommend www.odiron.com. I really like what Mike is doing and .... I don't think you could get a nicer person to talk to ...
A very happy customer
I could only confirm your good experience!
It's not only what you sell but how you sell it that makes a business succeed!

Gerhard

deloit

RE: Re: OD IRON

Yep, I just placed another with him this weekend. He is taking customer service to the next level. I'll bet he'll have a door greeter next.

devilman96

RE: Re: OD IRON

Wow guys...

I have to say that logging on to the site and seeing a posting with "OD IRON" in cap letters scared the snot out of me for a second... I always expect the worst and hope for the best so my first reaction was my heart jumping into my throat and thinking *omg... what did I do wrong now?* LOL

I REALLY appreciate the support and words of kindness and encouragement... I set out to be different from other MV suppliers. By the postings I am at least meeting most of the expectations... Feedback, positive or negative it’s still feed back and lets me know where I need to improve, grow, expand or even take a deep breath and rethink an idea... Hearing from you is important to me!!!

A little know and often forgotten fact about ODI…

Mike M… AKA Mangus here on SS does my site programming as well as the programming and maintenance for Steel Soldiers. I can not speak for SS but for ODI I would not have the site I have today if it was not for a lot of work, help and often times very FREE devotion from him. I pay him weakly… very weakly (if at all most of the time)… but his devotion to the hobby and seeing the potential of ODI he has really put for an unmentionable amount of effort to help bring ODI together… For this I thank him and he really deserves a lot of credit for ODI’s very existence and the great web interface you experance at the store.

gene

My personal experience with Mike and OD iron echos the sentiments above. Very stead fast, courteous service.

Thanks Mike. and Mangus, from the deep woods of Northern Idaho.

Gene