• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Odd Parts in M813?

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any one have any idea of what these parts are for? They were under the passenger seat of the M813A1 I won on GSA. I don't think they go with the truck but I am curious what they do go to? I am missing the pins that hold the rear troop seats ti the forward wood work on the bed but this pin is a little over kill for that purpose?

Attachments

AMGeneral

Well,I am gonna guess that the nut is an extra front lug nut,the 2 bolts are the bolts that go on the pivot points for the spare tire mount in the front of the bed,the Pin,no idea what that fits.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, the lug nut was for size comparison, I thought about the bolts/pins for the spare but they are way larger than the lug nut! I don't know if they even go with the truck, they are very stout, along with them I found a hand full of corroded .556 spent cartridges as well?

jhooah

My Guess: Cargo container tiedown pins that you insert a pin through once the container or CONEX has been placed on the bed of a trailer. Not for the trucks bed, but something they towed along as part of their units TOE.
V/R W. Winget