• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Odometer running backwards M35A3.

fleetmech

Christine has taken a new form?!?:p

Did this just start happening one day? Is the needle pushed down hard at zero, or loose and floating there?

treedawg

Christine has taken a new form?!?:p

Did this just start happening one day? Is the needle pushed down hard at zero, or loose and floating there?
I’ve Only had her 3-4 weeks. It’s been this way since she followed me home. I really haven’t looked at the needle closely but haven’t noticed it floating or bouncing as I drive.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only way that is possible is if the speedometer cable is being spun in the wrong direction. I suspect someone has swapped out the cable drive adapter with an incorrect one. As Gringeltaube suggested, take a photo of the drive adapter and post. Has someone changed out the transmission? I would contact the previous owner and find out when this started.