• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

# of M62's

joeM62

Well I tried to do a search to see if anyone has ask this subject and couldn't find it. So along with all the M62's starting to show up, how many of them rolled of the assemble line gasser, mack, multifuel?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wish one would show up in my yard!:)

area52

I am guessing they all started off as gassers with the Continental 6602 but down the road were fitted with the Mack and then the multi-fuel.

AMGeneral

Well,If memory serves,only IH and Diamond T produced the M62,and all were gassers to begin with.

I would guess total production of both companies to be less than 5000 units?

joeM62

There's more gasser's than anything and more multi's than macks wonder how many are out there out of the less than 5,000 that is just sitting?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks