• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Off Road Convoy

CMMG

Great site, we are really excited to have found it. Off roading has been an annual staple on our property for the last few years. This year we did the usual atv ride, but ended it with with a small offroad convoy. Day one was easy, day two we sunk a couple in the mud. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. Looks like you already have many green trucks. Hey, looks like another rally site in MO! Love the pics.

srodocker

thats freaking awesome! is that all your land?? that looks like tons of land! that looks awesome though. i've always wanted to do a campout even just in my ranger to offroad to a spot isolated and just camp there

airmech3839

Awesome stuff!! I gotta show my wife the pics!!! She will get a kick out of seeing women driving, with smiles on!!!!! Great the kids are there to enjoy too!!:-D

tm america

very nice looks fun to me .i love the pics the girls look worried about the weeds :roll:and the guys look scared of the cameras to funny:-D:-Dkeep it going next thing you know we'll be having rallys at your place :?:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks