• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official '15 Ga. Rally Info thread

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I can't get out because of a brake failure on my truck then Lloyd can't be out due to the need for grits.

;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

poppop

Rayzer and Friends are spending the night at my place on Sunday the 18th. I had planed on sending some syrup and maybe some grits with them. Maybe even some roasted peanuts. If this cloudy rainy weather does not brake I may even be able to come. But if the weather is nice I will be rolling them wheels on the cotton module truck. Was supposed to start today but was sent home because not enough ready yet.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got the 2015 Rally Meal tickets printed today, cut them out and serial numbered each one. Tuesday it's top off the cash box and finish purchasing the non-perishables. Then make up the shopping list for the perishable items. Tuesday evening, take the shop van/pantry to the club compound for it's service appointment - oil change, top off fluids, grease in all the zerks, check electrical system, lights, horn, brakes and anything else in the LO and -10. Plug it in to shore power Thursday and start filling with the food and supplies. We pick up the RV next Tuesday (more comfortable than the M36 for seven people). Slowly, it's all coming together.

roalcoal

Well guys I will be attending for the first time. I got camp spot B6 .I am looking forward to the trip I won't be brining a MV but I'll make the best of it without my truck .

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The volunteer org chart is here for your perusal. If something is wrong as in adds/deletions or you are in the wrong place let me ASAP.

GMVR-2015-Rally.jpg

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The volunteer org chart is here for your perusal. If something is wrong as in adds/deletions or you are in the wrong place let me ASAP.

View attachment 587482
Worked so GOOD last year, WHY change things. I was still getting "can you unload , ect" EVERYBODY needs to go to the GIMP or Robert to get use of the crane, also the "crane" uses diesel fuel to power it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks