• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Little update on First aid! Due to some laws I can not bring any meds accost state lines so i will only have over the counter meds So if you have meds you need make sure you bring them. Any thing above what I can do with what i have on hand we can call the van with the purdy lights in needed ! but your all gona be real careful and no one is going to get hurt!:naner: !

zout

Squirt - I know I am ready to jump outta my skin - cannot hold it off any longer. First time I have some xtra cash to spend on items - and really looking forward to it. Found out last night the squirrels cannot come the whole week as they have exams and will get marked as unexcused - otherwise they could have brought their homework and learn what life is REALLY about.

Now is it time ?

TiggersGF

Hay all! I will be heading to Germany tomorrow! Things are going great! We have caught everyone we came to get so far! Have fun at the rally and be safe!

CycleJay

Hi all,

As much as I would like to attend this years rally, because I had such a good time last year.
I will not be able to this year.
However, it is NOT really that I cannot afford it this year... (it would be tight, but I could manage.)
This time it is because I will be involved in something politically related that weekend.
(I do not want to give details, since I do not want to violate the rules again.)
However, if any of you really must know... I would be happy to tell you in private message.

Thank you, good day. God bless you...

Good day.

sandcobra164

I may still be able to see some folks. I may drive up in a regular car Friday evening or Saturday morning depending on work and rest. I may also be able to get my trucks there earlier in the week. I can't promise anyone anything at this moment due to uncertainty on Capitol Hill but I'll be there for the weekend regardless of how all that other stuff works out. Kinda stinks as I had worked hard to get both my trucks ready to pass inspection. Only a little oil leak from the front head of the deuce at this point but all other leaks on both trucks are tamed and they are ready for the road. Ya'll drink a beer for me and if anybody show's up with some apple pie, just wait till I show up because I plan on being there later than originally planned.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hopefully we will be dropping the trailer and some gear Tuesday spend some time with those that are there and go home that night, then back Wednesday around 12 to stay and get Happy......Happy.....Happy

Spicy

Hopefully we will be dropping the trailer and some gear Tuesday spend some time with those that are there and go home that night, then back Wednesday around 12 to stay and get Happy......Happy.....Happy
Hey Streamline,

Did you finish your chores yet. I know you are ready to play with boys, but like I have to remind the kid. You can not play til your chores are done. Being the loving wife I'm I will eat the shirmp for you. Because at the rate are going you will finish your chores in time for next the time rally.LOL

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hardball Convoy Updates

Hardball Convoy Updates

Get ready for the Saturday Hardball Convoy to Heavy’s BBQ.

The route has been slightly modified for the return trip to go through Union Point, GA. Please see map below

Our Host will be EMD567 (John) who is heading up the Hardball Convoy this year. John has identified over a dozen locations on the route for video and pictures. We need volunteer’s photographers and videographers who are not going to convoy, to setup along the route and get great pictures and video. This is the best way to see all the trucks in a convoy setting. Those that are interested in helping please PM EMD567.

Hardball Schedule
At 10:30am on Saturday, 12-October, we will depart the SSGR AO for Heavy's BBQ, a local BBQ place which is 22 miles away. Lots of hills, curves and straightaways, so the opportunity for good pics will be outstanding.

We anticipate 30 minutes of travel time, then arrive, get parked, order lunch, eat and return to D-town. This year’s plan allows attendees the opportunity to do both the Hardball Convoy and Saturday trail rides. We anticipate returning to D-town at approximately 1:30pm.

An update Map of the route is attached.

Attachments

zout

Bobby - I only have the Rain Dancing for Dummies book - I have not made it to grade school 101 rain dancing yet - so I stirred up a doozy of a storm - its still going to be frickin awesome out there. I must have angered the rain god or something ?? go figure - me ticking someone off - cannot imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.