• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a project for which an M-105 trailer frame (less bed), with axle and wheels would work. Anyone have a complete M-105 except for bed? Maybe someone who used the bed for a bobber, leaving the remainder of the trailer intact?

Bob

TaylorTradingCo

Bob,
I have a M105 less bed you can have near Chattanooga. PM me for price.
Derek

I have a project for which an M-105 trailer frame (less bed), with axle and wheels would work. Anyone have a complete M-105 except for bed? Maybe someone who used the bed for a bobber, leaving the remainder of the trailer intact?

Bob

TaylorTradingCo

The hole in the back of the body is a different size than the four corner holes and the front jack hole. It is exactly the size of a receiver tube. I guess you're right about it not having wiring back there for it, although I imagine it would be pretty easy to rig something up or splice it in. I did pull a double with it, and the M101 was full to above the bed with ammo cans, so I know it will work to a degree. Maybe not intended, but surely usable.
Derek

That is a SPEARR trailer used mostly by the Air Force for a small Medical team and the Navy/USMC also used them. Mine came as an armory with no side doors full of M16 racks. I did a small write up on it in trailers.

The receiver in the back is for a hd bulldog leveling jack and has the same on all 4 corners so it can be set up and jacked up off the wheels. It has no wiring provisions for rear towing and I doubt the frame would handle it.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

I sold the M923A2 that I was making into a tractor today but it went without the bed, spare tire rack and spare tire. It is a drop side bed and is weathered but no cancer rust. It has side racks and bows but no cover. My plan is to take the 20 foot bed off the M927 and put the 14 foot bed on it. I will then mount a 5th wheel behind that bed and pull the van trailer to the rally. I'm just tired of messing with that converter dolly. When the rally is over I'll swap the long bed back. If anyone wants the drop side bed at the rally I'll sell it right off the truck and go home with a looooooong wheelbase tractor. Asking 600 for the bed. If anyone wants the spare tire rack I'll have it in the bed.

If anyone wants the M275 Deuce tractor I can load it on the lowboy and the Boss Lady can haul it there with the big Dodge. I'll only load and bring if I have a firm commitment and a down payment. GA Rally price is 4200 delivered. If you are interested PM me an email address and I'll send you pictures. M275's are not super rare but they are hard to find in as good a condition as this one. It has a hard top. It would look really good pulling a period military van or flatbed.