• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I will have a few unopened cases of rare back blast bags for the 90MM RR (also works for the 106RR). Also have a few silencers left for an 81mm mortar.

Please don't PM/email me for advance purchase. I'll bring them and sell to first come, first served.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

Didn't I see somewhere that you will be in the ATL before the rally?
I'm in Atlanta Thurs, Fri and maybe Sat. The film location is just off exit 59A on I-20 dam near downtown.
PM me a phone number. I'm not in the pickup truck and don't know if they will fit in the new skate I bought a while back.

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DSCN0394.jpgDSCN0393.jpgDSCN0391.jpg

I have some MRAP seats for $125, and these other seats that I don't know what they came from but they are comfortable. I have three versions, plain seat $50, seat with bolt on adapter that bolts to a springer base $75, seat with adapter and Corbeau Racing harness $115 delivered to the Ga Rally. I have a limited number of seats with adapters, however if I have demand I can get more made before the rally.

Mac

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I will have a few unopened cases of rare back blast bags for the 90MM RR (also works for the 106RR). Also have a few silencers left for an 81mm mortar.

Please don't PM/email me for advance purchase. I'll bring them and sell to first come, first served.
I have crossed paths a few times with a alphabet agency that would love to hear more...

1958 M274

I'm looking for a multi-fuel engine can. Please PM me with details and price if you have one!

I really only need the lid, but I doubt anyone has just the lid laying around...

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also have one new M939 series 5 ton insulated vinyl cab top for sale. It's out of the box, but still has the paper on the zippered window and is very clean. $325
I purchased one from Joe and it is beautiful. Great guy to do business with :)

BBQROD

Now is the time to chime in if any one needs some parts cut on the water jet. I can bring it to the rally no problem. I'm building up hood lift kits now ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411773358.554218.jpg
Just shoot me a PM I'll see what I can do!