• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR14 thread

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Tinwoodsman arrived safely from Texas around noon and we loaded the K18-C (minus drivetrain) and Gator on the trailer and filled the camper with vittles and stuff. We are travelling light MV wise this year.

We plan to SP the CAMO Compound around 11:00hrs tomorrow and TOT DT should be around 15:00hrs.

Attachments

Last edited:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got the old IP off tonight; Will get the other one on tomorrow PM. Guess I will have to leave extra early Thursday morning and try to drive straight thru. Got all the "goodies" loaded, so it BETTER work.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay tmnt rallied from the rally and got robo!!! Yes love when the GA mafia executes

Happy and tired camper!

View attachment 520827
Glad to here that tmnt has retrieved "THE PACKAGE" and will complete his courier mission post haste. The GA Mafia's assist with infiltrating the GA Rally with this European Operative is exemplary to those of us contemplating the logistics of a West Texas SS Rally at some future time.

Carry on.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got on-sight twice today delivering trailers and setting up booth! Looks like im in the top left side corner of field near GunnerMac and the **** House! :0)

Back home now getting some much needed rest will head back out tomorrow morning with last trailer load!

Happy......Happy,.......Happy

Leaving for DurhamTown 2014.jpg Getting ready to leave! Damm 3 trailers one truck! How did that happen!

GA Rally 2014.jpg Registration Area Tuesday 2pm

GA Rally Booth 2014.jpg Setting up Booth! Than Gimpy and Gunnermac for the help Setting up the tent!

GA Rally Unloading 2014.jpg Unloading Pallets of Ammo Cans First Trip 3pm! Thanks to Durham Town for lending us a hand with the BobCat!

sandcobra164

dhwife,
PM me a list of what you would need if you are interested in making some. My youngest son Joey just turned 8 yesterday. We are bringing some cupcakes to the campfire Saturday night before the trailride and wanting to hold a little celebration but those tri-color cupcakes last year were awesome. Can't wait to see you either way and am really happy you're coming this year as I read a few weeks ago that you didn't think you'd make it.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
As soon as we finish loading up, we're out of here. I guess we'll be there around lunch.

20141007_190057[1].jpg20141007_190121[1].jpg

Blythewoodjoe

I just saw a tan 900 series truck and a green cucv pulling out of the McDonalds here in Blythewood, SC (at least it looked like they were leaving McD's). Is that a fellow SS member on the way to the rally? I will be leaving in about 48 hours if all goes well in what my wife is calling the Beverly hillbillies express. Yee Haw.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My multifuel gasket set arrived incomplete, I'm missing intake/exsaust gaskets.
Anyone have some?
Oh no, sounds like Mr. Murphy jumped off Gimpy's truck and made it to the SSGR. I wish I was there, you guys have fun.
JC

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In case you did not notice it yet INTERNET IS DOWN in Durham Town; they got hit by lightning. Only the lodge has slow internet.

Occasionally somebody will come up here or use a cell phone to upload something, but don't be surprised if reactions are slow.

Having said that, I arrived safely Tuesday evening. The GA Mafia came through again, I took a shuttle from Atlanta to Greensboro and Scott picked me up in his M35. So I arrived in style after spending over 25 hours on the road getting here. We'll try to keep you posted.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yup internet is down. I have my hotspot and surface, but it's spotty at best. I'll try to chime in from time to time.

TMNT

Not sure how to reach anyone back at D'Town with the communications systems being what they are, so I'm posting here in hopes you guys see this. We made it to the hospital, which is about 10 miles beyond Greensboro in the middle of nowhere.

They're checking Michael out now in the ER. Not sure yet about a broken bone. He just went to X-Ray.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure how to reach anyone back at D'Town with the communications systems being what they are, so I'm posting here in hopes you guys see this. We made it to the hospital, which is about 10 miles beyond Greensboro in the middle of nowhere.

They're checking Michael out now in the ER. Not sure yet about a broken bone. He just went to X-Ray.
what happened? I texted some folks back at camp you made it